born 09|2006 & later
Ages 16 & Under
Momentum ACTION is designed to discover and further develop a love for training, competition, and sport. Volleyball skills and tactics are developed in a team environment in combination with physical, mental/emotional, and ongoing life skills.
The ACTION program will provide the opportunity for athletes to come together in a learning environment to navigate the competition season.
Scheduling & Dates
Session #1 – December 4, 11:00-1:00 PM
Session #2 – December 7, 6:00-7:30 PM
@ Royal Oak Middle
Please note: Session #2 is for callbacks only
Session #3 – as required – December 12, 7:00-8:45 PM
@ Stelly’s Community School
2023 Training Schedule
Mondays 7:00-9:00 PM
@ Stelly’s – starts Dec. 12 before breaking for the Holidays
Thursdays 7:00-9:00 PM
@ Stelly’s – starts Dec. 15 before breaking for the Holidays
Sundays 1:00-3:00 PM
@ Royal Oak Middle
- Momentum Volley will provide a “winter camp” weekend December 17/18. Details are being confirmed.
Volleyball BC is finalizing the format of the 2023 indoor club season. A tentative competition calendar is provided below…
- February 4-5 – Volleyball BC – Lower Mainland
- March 11-12 – Volleyball BC – Vancouver Island
- April 8-9 – Volleyball BC – Okanagan
- April – Volleyball BC – Island Championships
- April – Volleyball BC – Provincial Championships
- May 11-12-13 – Volleyball Canada – National Championships (Calgary)
Additional Vancouver Island competitions are to be scheduled.
2023 Tryouts Complete
Our selection camps have wrapped up in preparation for the 2023 indoor season.
If you missed the window or were not selected but are looking for opportunities to play… check out Volleyball BC Vancouver Island programs, our friends at IMPACT Volleyball for camps & clinics, and athlete coaching at Athlete Wellness Academy.
Indoor Club2023 Season
- Club Fee does not include Volleyball BC & Volleyball Canada membership fees. These fees are separate from Momentum Volley club fees.