born 09/2005 & later
Ages: 18 & Under
Momentum VARSITY training and indoor club programs are designed to refine the sport and position specific skills of the committed competitive volleyball athlete.
Developmentally appropriate training, recovery, and meaningful competitive experiences seek to enhance athlete development and continue to promote Long-Term Development in Sport.
Scheduling & Dates
- Sunday, December 10 @ Pacific Institute for Sports Education
- 1:30-1:50 PM – Athlete Check-in on the 2nd floor common area.
- 2:00-3:30 PM – On Court
- Tuesday, December 12 @ Royal Oak Middle School
- 8:00-9:30 PM – On Court
Sundays 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM @ Royal Oak Middle School
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM @ Stelly’s
Thursdays 6:30-8:30 PM @ Stelly’s
2024 Competition Schedule
Volleyball BC is finalizing the format of the 2024 indoor club season. A tentative competition calendar is provided below…
- December 17 – vs Mariners 18u (9AM-12PM @ ROMS)
- December 21 – vs Alumni (8-9:30PM @ ROMS)
- January 26-28 – Douglas Royals Invitational (New Westminster)
- February 17-18 – Volleyball BC – Lower Mainland
- March 9-10 – Volleyball BC – Okanagan/Interior
- April 6-7 – Volleyball BC – Vancouver Island
- April 13-14 – Volleyball BC – Island Championships
- April 20-21 – Volleyball BC – Provincial Championships (Richmond Olympic Oval)
- May 3-5 – Emperor’s Cup – Las Vegas
- May 20-22 – Volleyball Canada – National Championships (Edmonton)
Registration for our 2024 Selection Camps will open on OCTOBER 4, 2023.
Please register for a maximum of ONE selection camp. The camp you register for should reflect your program of interest. If you have questions about which program might be the best fit for you… contact us and inquire. We’ll do our best to provide guidance.
Indoor Club2024 Season ESTIMATE
- Club Fee does not include Volleyball BC & Volleyball Canada membership fees. These fees are separate from Momentum Volley club fees.