born 09/2003 & later
Ages: 18 & Under
Momentum VARSITY training and indoor club programs are designed to refine the sport and position specific skills of the committed competitive volleyball athlete.
Developmentally appropriate training, recovery, and meaningful competitive experiences seek to enhance athlete development and continue to promote Long-Term Development in Sport.
Scheduling & Dates
Selection / Opportunities
Completed for the 2022 Indoor Season.
Please note: Selection Camps typically take place in November/December prior to the indoor club season of play.
2022 Training Schedule
- Wednesdays 7:00-9:30 PM @ Bayside
- Fridays 7:00-9:30 PM @ Bayside
- Saturdays… as communicated
- Sundays 1:00-3:00 PM @ Royal Oak Middle
To be confirmed…
Volleyball BC is adjusting the schedule of events for the 2022 indoor club season.
Please note that the details provided below are tentative and subject to change. Dates for events listed in bold have been confirmed.
- January 22 @ Mariners VC
- January 29-30 @ Vancouver
- April 1-3 @ Calgary Best of the West
- April 16-18, 2022 Volleyball BC 17/18U Provincial Championships @ Richmond Oval
- May 21-24, 2022 Volleyball Canada Youth Nationals @ Edmonton, AB
Indoor Club2022 Season
- 2022 Club Fee does not include Volleyball BC & Volleyball Canada membership fees. These fees are separate from Momentum Volley club fees and will be available upon acceptance into the program.