born 09|2007 & later
Ages 15 & Under
Momentum IMPULSE is designed to further develop and enhance a love for learning, healthy competition, and enjoyment of sport through the game of volleyball during critical periods of physical and social development. Volleyball skills and tactics are developed in a team environment.
The IMPULSE program will provide the opportunity for athletes to come together in a learning environment and engage in meaningful competition.
Scheduling & Dates
Wave 1 – November 27, 12:00-1:30 PM @ Royal Oak Middle & December 3, 11:45-1:45 PM @ PISE
Wave 2 -November 27, 1:30-3:00 PM @ Royal Oak Middle & December 3, 11:45-1:45 PM @ PISE
* there are a maximum of 30 spots available in each wave.
2023 Training Schedule
Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 PM
@ Royal Oak Middle
Sundays 9:00-11:00 AM
@ Royal Oak Middle
- The first session will be Wednesday, December 14 @ Royal Oak Middle 6-7:30 PM. Wednesday’s will then break until January. Sundays will start in January.
- Momentum Volley will provide a “winter camp” weekend December 17/18. Details are being confirmed.
Volleyball BC is finalizing the format of the 2023 indoor club season. A tentative competition calendar is provided below…
- February 4-5 – Volleyball BC – Vancouver Island Ranking Tournament
- February 18-19 – Volleyball BC – Vancouver Island
- April 8-9 – Volleyball BC – Lower Mainland
- April – Volleyball BC – Island Championships
- May – Volleyball BC – Provincial Championships
Additional Vancouver Island competitions are to be scheduled.
2023 Tryouts Complete
Our selection camps have wrapped up in preparation for the 2023 indoor season.
If you missed the window or were not selected but are looking for opportunities to play… check out Volleyball BC Vancouver Island programs, our friends at IMPACT Volleyball for camps & clinics, and athlete coaching at Athlete Wellness Academy.
Indoor Club2022 Season
- 2022 Club Fee does not include Volleyball BC & Volleyball Canada membership fees. These fees are separate from Momentum Volley club fees.