born 2005 & later
Ages: 15 & Under *
Momentum IMPULSE is designed to further develop and enhance a love for learning, healthy competition, and sport through the game of volleyball during critical periods of physical and social development. Volleyball skills and tactics are developed in a team environment alongside physical, mental/emotional, and ongoing life skills development.
The IMPULSE program will provide the opportunity for 24 athletes to come together in a learning environment. Teams will be formed over the early part of the season that best suit the objectives identified above.
* note: Volleyball Canada’s age groupings work on a 16-month calendar. Athletes born in the months of September-December of 2004 are eligible to participate as a 15U athlete (or as a 16U… please contact us to further discuss your opportunities)
Is this slightly confusing? You bet! Please contact us for clarification.
We believe in the multi-sport athlete. If you’re busy, active, and enjoying it… great! Please have a discussion with us, we’d love to explore the opportunity to introduce and keep athletes in the game.
2020 Practice Schedule is to be determined.
2019 Training Sessions were as follows:
Sundays 9:30am – 11:30am
@ Royal Oak Middle School
Wednesdays 6:30pm – 8:30pm
@ Bayside Middle School
Fridays 4:00pm – 6:00pm
@ Gordon Head Middle
2020 Event Schedule is to be determined.
Below is an outline of Events from the 2019 indoor club season:
Volleyball BC 15u Super Volley – Feb 23-24 @ Nanaimo
Vancouver Island Playday (15u) – Mar 9 @ Nanaimo
Volleyball BC 16u Super Series – Mar 30-31 @ Nanaimo
Vancouver Island Regional Championships – April 13-14 @ Nanaimo
Volleyball BC Provincial Championships – April 26-27 @ Abbotsford Tradex
Willamette Volleyball Classic – May 10-12 @ Corvallis, Oregon
Enrollment: 2020 Season Registration Coming Soon
Fees & features
IMPULSE FeesIndoor 2020
- 3x weekly sessions
- Volleyball BC & Volleyball Canada membership and All Sport insurance
- Playday, Volleyball BC Super Volley, and Vancouver Island Regional Championships, Volleyball BC Provincial Championships, Volleyball Canada National Championships or Willamette Valley Classic (Corvallis, Oregon), event competition (travel costs extra)
- Ongoing Coach Education, Certification, and Professional Development
- Momentum Volley training apparel
- Program Team: tba
Momentum Volley IMPULSE programs will undergo review in preparation for the 2020 indoor season. Watch for updates in the fall.