born 2004 & later
Ages: 15 & Under *
Momentum IMPULSE is designed to further develop and enhance a love for learning, healthy competition, and sport through the game of volleyball during critical periods of physical and social development. Volleyball skills and tactics are developed in a team environment alongside physical, mental/emotional, and ongoing life skills development.
The IMPULSE program will provide the opportunity for 24 athletes to come together in a learning environment. Teams will be formed over the early part of the season that best suit the objectives identified above.
Is this slightly confusing? You bet! Please contact us for clarification.
We believe in the multi-sport athlete. If you’re busy, active, and enjoying it… great! Please have a discussion with us, we’d love to explore the opportunity to introduce and keep athletes in the game.
Saturday, December 1st, 2018 10:00am – 12:00pm & 2:00pm – 4:00pm @ PISE AND
Saturday, Dec 8th, 2018 10:00am – 12:00pm & 2:00pm – 4:00pm @ PISE
Sundays 9:30am – 11:30am
@ Royal Oak Middle School
Wednesdays 6:30pm – 8:30pm
@ Bayside Middle School
Fridays 4:00pm – 6:00pm
@ Gordon Head Middle
May 9- 12th, 2019 @ Willamette Valley Classic (Corvallis, Oregon)
- Vancouver Island Playday – Feb 17 @ Nanaimo (TBC)
- Two-three of…
- Volleyball BC 15u Super Volley – Feb 23-24 @ Nanaimo
- Vancouver Island Playday (16u) – Mar 10 @ Nanaimo
- Volleyball BC 16u Super Series – Mar 30-31 @ Nanaimo/Victoria
- or Volleyball BC 15u Super Volley – Mar 30-31 @ Burnaby/Langley
- Camosun Chargers Playday – April 6 or 7 @ PISE (TBC)
- Vancouver Island Regional Championships – April 13-14 @ Nanaimo
- Volleyball BC Provincial Championships – April 26-27 @ Abbotsford Tradex
- Willamette Volleyball Classic – May 10-12 @ Corvallis, Oregon
Enrollment: Closed for the 2019 Season
Fees & features
IMPULSE FeesIndoor 2019
- 3x weekly sessions
- Volleyball BC & Volleyball Canada membership and All Sport insurance
- Registration for Playday, Volleyball BC Super Volley, Vancouver Island Regional Championships, Volleyball BC Provincial Championships, and Willamette Valley Classic (Corvallis, Oregon) competitions. note: all additional travel costs are extra
- All new athletes receive their own Wilson Gold/AVP Beach volleyball
- Ongoing Coach Education, Certification, and Professional Development
- Momentum Volley training apparel
- Program Team: Chris Dahl, Cathy Nelson, Ron Mutch, Barry McLean
jan 6 - first training session of 2019
Feb 17 - VBC Island Playday
Times and Location to be determined.
Feb 23-24 - VBC Super Volley Tournament
Times and Locations to be determined.